Descrição da Vaga
About OLX Brazil
OLX is one of the biggest internet brands in Brazil and the absolute leading online marketplace with over 50 million users, R$81bn in transacted merchandize in 2016 and a leading position in the Cars Vertical. OLX Brazil aims to be one of the most profitable online businesses in Brazil. OLX is owned by two international groups: Naspers and Schibsted who are highly committed to making Brazil one of the most successful markets for online classifieds in the world. The head office of OLX is in Rio de Janeiro (Flamengo), with a commercial office in São Paulo (Avenida Paulista). The PM of Autos role will be based out of OLX’s São Paulo office to better understand commercial needs and pain points, but will need availability to travel to Rio de Janeiro frequently in order to collaborate with other Product teams.
The importance of the role
An important user group to our business is the professional sellers in the Cars segment. Due to OLX’s large amount of buyers in this vertical, professionals of all sizes such as small cars shops, large dealerships and brokers are attracted to the platform. In order to help them be successful we have to build products tailored to their distinct needs. This role will be responsible for develop product/tools dedicated to Cars segment in order to help professional sellers increase their efficiency and satisfaction. In addition, it is extremely important that these products meet the buyers needs, generating a remarkable experience for this audience.
What you’ll be working on
* Develop in-depth understanding of what users needs are, what drives their engagement & retention.
* Drive Autos products strategy & team’s OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
* Drive product requirements, design and early validation to discover product solutions that best meets customer’s needs.
* Backlog prioritization, product planning & development.
* Own various Autos product KPIs including revenue, sales conversions, retention, churn rate, products satisfaction, NPS etc.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for stakeholders and cooperate closely with Key Accounts & Telesales teams.
* Be a strong ambassador for the customer‘s needs, sharing their pain, objectives, business and industry trends, so that the team is contextualized and inspired to help.
* Cooperate with highly skilled engineers, UX/UI designers & data analyst.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
* Experience in metrics focused product management roles
* Experience working with commercial/monetization products
* Experience working with agile teams
* Experience in all phases of a product life cycle
* Knowledge of UX design processes and methodologies
* A rigorously analytical and metrics driven approach to problem solving
* Excellent communicator, give clarity & structure in discussions
* Degree in UX/Economics/Business/Computer science