Descrição da Vaga
Who is TFG?
TFG is the biggest mobile game's company in Latin America, and one of the biggest in the world. Our TFG Family started with 2 brothers, 7 years ago, and now has more than 280 members, all with the same dream, that is to become the best game company and launch games that will be remembered by future generations. With more than 60 titles that already reached over 1 billion downloads in 115 countries, we have learned a lot, but still need to gather the best game engineers, art, animation, product, UA and Data Scientists, among others, to complete our mission.
- _ Act like the CEO of a single-game company_
Manage the entire product line life cycle from formulating product strategy and presenting clear measurable objectives to tactical day-to-day activities
Lead the global vision and backlog for the product (i.e.: macro and micro product roadmap)
Own the product’s P &L
Manage production and delivery of all product-related communication with company’s leadership
* _ Own the process from end-to-end:_
Coordinate actions within core team and with related teams (engineering, art, distribution)
Provide product leadership (through own experience, data analyses, benchmarks, customer/expert interviews, etc) as part of a development team as a subject matter expert
Drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product specifications, and positioning
Work with customers and stakeholders to drive alignment and communicate product updates
Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
* _ Have an active role in new product development: _
Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by external benchmarking and ongoing direct communication with players or internal customers
Provide input on prototyping pipeline prioritization
Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan , working with all departments to execute
- Excited about joining the most valuable, highest growth start-up in Brazil that will provide you meaningful work, meaningful relationships, continuous meaningful learning and a radical commitment environment to produce great products.
- Thoughtful and analytical decision maker: you consider multiple solutions to the same problem and can see nuance where others don't in order to decide what level of detail/sophistication you’ll need to make an informed timely decision.
- A structured and creative thinker : with a structured mindset you are able to harness chaos into a logical architecture, where others would give-up you don't, and by digging into benchmarks you're able to uncover unthinkable solutions to your day-to-day problems.
- Eager to learn about and become an expert in technology and product management: you may not be trained nor have studied technology or product management, and you may not have worked on it in the past. Having the intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn and live it day-to-day and to work side by side with technical development teams is definitely a must.
- A natural but humble leader and mentor: as an accomplished leader, you're able to speak on a broad spectrum of topics; your demeanor diffuses conflicts and puts people at ease, helping you give constructive feedback and build relationships across cultures and interacting with and coordinating the work of several teams, to extract the most value from each team member.
- A multicultural gamer: you love gaming (console, mobile, board or card games) as much as we do, so you'll plug that passion into providing players with unparalleled focus;
- BA/BS degree from a top university
- Advanced analytics skills (e.g. statistics, AI, ML)
- Strong familiarity with TFG’s games and mobile products
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability