Descrição da Vaga
Amazon.com.br is looking for a Product Manager to play an important role within Brazil retail team. The Product Manager works cross-functionally with finance, site merchandisers, buyers and developers on a wide variety of small and medium projects including sales and promotion analysis, processes development, category expansion, industry and competitive monitoring.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail and internet, a high level of autonomy, flexibility, and commitment. He or she will have proven analytical capability and project management skills and will be customer focused, extremely detail-oriented, and able to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
* Define the list of high priority projects to ensure alignment of initiatives and the roadmap.
* Manage new project intake and ensure that all the high priority projects have enough resources internally and externally.
* Execute selected projects on time and with high quality standards
* Effectively communicate projects progress within the organization
* Manage launches of major new releases from stock availability to customer experience, coordinating teams across the business.
* Analyze business drivers such as traffic, pricing trends, and marketing and merchandising results and translate them into suggested actions and applicable projects
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
* Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer (buying and selling) needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs
* Ability to think both strategically and tactically and a broad commercial awareness developed in a fast-moving environment
* Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
* Ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation.
* Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
* High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
* Extreme attention to detail and desire to roll up your sleeves
* Autonomous, organized and a quick learner
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Proven track record in project or program management - work prioritization, planning, and delegation
* Experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management
* High level of computer literacy, expert knowledge of MS Excel and comfortable dealing with large datasets and complex systems
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) in English is mandatory
* Proficiency with SQL and Excel
* 2+ years of experience with a blend of technical, business and product, and/or program management roles