Descrição da Vaga
Technology and design at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
At QuintoAndar you will:
* Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
* Learn a lot.
* Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
* Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
* Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
► Meet the product team here
❢ QuintoAndar has a very promising career in Product Management, from entry to senior levels. If you have just graduated or do not have management experience yet, you will probably start as a Product Analyst and will pave the way to become a Product Manager. During the hiring process, we will evaluate your background and skills to define the level that best fits you as a starting point.
❢ This is a product development position. Please do not apply if you are looking for a 'product marketing' position. Read responsibilities and requirements thoroughly.
Product Manager responsibilities at QuintoAndar
- You'll be responsible for the development of one or more of our products on desktop, mobile and native apps (Android / iOS). You'll manage production cycle of a multidisciplinary product squad, composed by brilliant, highly productive engineers, UX designers, QA and, eventually, a Product Analyst.
- Need to clearly understand each stage on QuintoAndar's service pipeline. How we work, how we respond to (and support) our clients, and what happens in each department.
- Prioritize problems, raise hypothesis and choose most promising bets to address each business opportunity. Rely on problem solving frameworks and divide and conquer strategy to define product goals and roadmap;
- Work in partnership with Data Science, Marketing and Operations teams to solve problems with creativity and collaboration. You will need to lead discussions with stakeholders and guide them throughout a structured decision making process.
- Coordinate teams using agile methodologies and break big projects into small and frequent releases. Plan launch dates, report weekly deliveries and collect feedbacks.
- Track efficiency of your product with datanumbers, so that you can understand user behavior and enhance product efficiency in the following version. Numbers, numbers, numbers: WHY are you following that path?
- Draft and prototype each concept feature; iterate with your product squad to design and implement it. Align it with the head of product and stakeholders.
- Manage bug reports and tracking; manage QA analysts; manage bugfixing, making sure you account for it in your production pipeline planning.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You have 2+ years experience as a strong product owner or a product manager in a consumer internet company (web or mobile) - a plus if it was in a high profile startup during high-growth stages.
- You have relevant experience in prototyping and developing actual digital products
- You have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Design; alternatively, you have demonstrated experience in process management.
- You're a problem solver. You're a handyman. You fix hardware problems, software problems, leaky faucets, stained clothes...
- You are very analytic and you're tuned into industry benchmarks to solve our clients needs.
- Design thinking: demonstrated ability to gather user requirements (even when the user does not know about it) and convert them into a compelling product vision.
- You are used to aggressive launch dates.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
We will like you even better if:
- your CV includes a couple of years in a very analytical job. We like strategy consultants as product managers, if they have some hands-on experience.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* Competitive salary package.
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
* Fuel or public transportation allowance.
* Good health
* Dental plan (optional)
* Life insurance
* Children Allowance (Daycare)
* Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)