Descrição da Vaga
Amazon is looking for a smart and driven Self Service Registration (SSR) Program Intern to be part of the team recruiting sellers in the new Amazon marketplace in Brazil.
This position will be responsible for supporting partnerships with merchants, on a scalable way, to integrate their product portfolio into Amazon Brazil website. You will collaborate on prospecting, assessing, recruiting and integrating potential merchants to Amazon.com.br. This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
* Identify, acquire and grow seller commitment to the Selling on Amazon program.
* Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
* Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities.
* Analyze data and engage with merchants to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Amazon product set.
* Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Selling on Amazon product.
* Plan and optimize Seller University feature to build Seller engagement with Seller University to achieve measurable growth for sellers.
* Support the online communication (e.g. e-mail) projects to improve scalable solutions using smartly targeted implementation.
* Partner with global teams to implement new process and features or services for sellers.
* Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Statistics, Math, Physics, Marketing.
* High proficiency in English and Portuguese.
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
* High attention to details.
* Strong work ethic founded on a strong desire to make a difference.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge on Excel/SQL/Oracle.
* Experience with SEO/SEM, social media and paid search is a plus.
* Organization and flexibility, being able to deliver multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
* Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.