Descrição da Vaga
Gympass believes that everyone can have a healthier life. And this should be fun! 😎
We offer all the choices to get an active lifestyle: from CrossFit, Pilates and Swimming to Surf, Muay Thai and Climbing, in a single plan.
Gympass connects thousands of gyms, studios and health clubs to companies that offer Gympass as a corporate benefit to keep their employees more active, motivated and productive.
Product Designer (São Paulo)
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to support our hyper-growth journey which has reached more than 10 countries and over 3,400 cities. Someone passionate on understanding user behaviour and driving insights into beautifully designed solutions through interactions and visuals. You'll be the design owner and strategic partner with the technology team working into the product team. You'll impact how people experience gyms and do healthy activities.
Reporting to the Product Design Manager and working closely with product owners and development team, your role will be design projects across the entire user journey, finding opportunities to design and validating solutions in order to drive acquisition, engagement and satisfaction of members.
You will be frequently encouraged to test, explore and improve the product experience as well as to pursue growth hacking opportunities. The ideal candidate must have a data-driven mindset in order to test and validate every change proposed.
As a Product Designer, You Will
- Perform research and user experience tests, being aware about the competitive landscape;
- Find opportunities to design and validate solutions based on user behaviour and needs;
- Guide, influence, and motivate the product team with thought-provoking ideas and recommendations;
- Work on prototypes, validating design concepts with stakeholders and customers having in mind when to apply pixel-perfect approach to the UI, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes to validate quickly;
- Create and develop new features and changes on our product, achieving an outstanding performance through high aesthetic level;
- Let user needs lead the way, applying the best practiques in order to guide us to the best solutions;
- Work closely with the Branding team, creating an awesome user journey and being aligned with the company identity.
What We Expect From You
- A person who clearly aligns with our culture and work dynamics, not only capable of thriving in it, but also helping Gympass to keep bold, young and in constant expansion;
- Minimum of 5 years of successful professional design experience, preferably at Technology Startup companies;
- 1-3 years' experience planning, conducting, analyzing and reporting on user studies for discovery and evaluation;
- Open to learn and contribute on a daily basis with the continuous and constant flow of changes that defines our business;
- Bachelor's degree in Design or Related fields;
- Experience with designing and setting up user testing and research studies;
- Deep knowledge with User Experience processes and design tools;
- Must be proactive, has the ability to think outside of the box and hands-on profile, to fit with our start up culture;
- Excellent communication skills are a must, you need to be able to articulate ideas clearly when speaking to small groups in Portuguese and English;
- Some experience and interest in UI design is a huge plus;
- Experience designing digital platforms or applications.