Descrição da Vaga
Design at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar helps anyone have the right place to live. Every day, we connect thousands of landlords, tenants, agents to unique experiences that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
We are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. Design is a core component of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to bring innovation to people’s everyday life.
We are looking for an experienced designer to be a strategic partner alongside the technology and product teams. Someone who is very mature in developing strategies based on insights from real people and rapidly prototype solutions. Research and prototyping are an essential part of our design process.
The Product Design Lead position will be responsible for the creation of world-class products and services while giving direction and mentoring a team of designers.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Be part of a high-skilled design team. More about our team on Medium.
- Work with a top-notch multidisciplinary team that uses the best product practices.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Work in an open environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Product Designer Lead at QuintoAndar:
- You'll lead the design of large complex initiatives and articulate process among designers in a tribe ( 2–6 product designers)
- You are responsible for understanding the team needs and provide guidance to design operations and best practices
- You'll be part of a multidisciplinary product tribe, working directly with Product Tribe Lead, product managers, product owners, stakeholders and engineers on the development of tools that enable a unique and much more convenient customer experience across the entire rental process (ie: sourcing properties, searching, scheduling, applying, negotiating, moving, and living in)
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
This position is for our São Paulo office at Av Paulista, near Metrô Paulista.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Phone interview with Recruiter
3. Phone interview with Designer
4. Technical case presentation for Design Lead and PMs
5. Interviews with Design Manager, Tribe Lead, Head of Product + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process
Please only apply if you have:
- Design process and tools expertise.
- Relevant projects turning complex problems in simple and great experiences.
- [Portifolio required] Experience in UI design that demonstrates your understanding of digital products.
- Discipline and will to find solutions to hard UX/UI problems.
- Recommended 5+ years of experience with end-to-end product design.
- Recommended of experience with project leadership and juniors designers mentorship.
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* Competitive salary package.
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
* Fuel or public transportation allowance.
* Health, Dental and Life insurance plans.
* Children Allowance (Daycare).
* Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass).
* This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to São Paulo.
* Free beer every Friday.
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video).