Descrição da Vaga
Power Water & Process Technologies
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Has the responsibility for design chemical products for the different unit operations existing in the production of sugar and ethanol inLAM. qualification of raw materials and suppliers, a good understanding of the specifications from the technical and regulatory standpoints required in each of the applications, the selection and operation of appropriate laboratory essays to evaluate perf e, stability tests of final formulations, scale up for prod, and performance test runs in real S&E mills.
* This leader provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role the candidate work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.− Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program / product requirements − Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers.− Document and communicate results of technical data generated.− Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives.− Share engineering information and promote open dialogue.− Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business.− Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
− Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively plan, coordinate and deliver programs from beginning to end, and pays close attention to "the details".− Builds strong partnerships cross functionally− Experience in product development and design specifically for the sugar & ethanol industry. − Ability to identify competencies and deficiencies in project team / department and establish goals to address.− Demonstrated presentation skills.− Strong analytical and process skills.− Solid project management skills. − Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment.− Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office suite of applications.− Excellent written / oral communication skills;− Excellent and demonstrated project management skills − Business acumen with creative and resourceful problem solving skills;− Positive and proactive can-do attitude and proven ability to deal with senior management;
1. Bachelor in Chemistry, Biology or Life Science with a deep chemical knowledge
2. Fluent domain of English language, certified by recognized institute.
3. Demonstrated expertise of minimum 5 years in R&D in recognized organizations.
4. Strong communication / interpersonal skills.