Descrição da Vaga
The Procurement team is currently seeking a talent with for contribute to the savings plan sourcing as Procurement Representative. This position will report to Senior Procurement Manager for Latin America.
Location Information: This position can be based in São Paulo, SP.
- Manages day-to-day activities within designated supplier relationships for existing suppliers in their assigned categories.
- Manages service level and quality complaint resolution as required for existing supplier base.
- Identifies, communicates, and supports process improvements for materials or services in assigned areas and with key stakeholders as required.
- Uses TDC sourcing processes and tools to effectively manage assigned sub-categories.
- Responsible for executing sourcing strategies and savings projects within assigned sub-categories.
- Acts as second line of defense in expediting orders to ensure adherence to contracted delivery terms and investigates and resolves problems as required.
- Identifies alternate suppliers and/or alternate materials/processes and drives approval process.
- Owns contract process for assigned category. Responsibility for ensuring contracts within the category are updated, accurate, and uploaded in the required contract system.
- Responsible for financial reporting of savings projects and headwinds. Manages the tight materials process to ensure security of supply.
- Supports Ecolab’s quality systems through engagement with suppliers to work toward successful corrective action resolution and continued quality.
- Relevant experience (in Direct / Indirects Materials) in recognized companies.
- Strategic procurement experience à developing strategies for the next 3 - 4 years.
- Academic Background: Business Administration or / and Engineering.
- Functional and techinical skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.