Descrição da Vaga
The Procurement team is currently seeking a talent with for contribute to the savings plan sourcing as Procurement Representative. This position will report to Senior Procurement Manager for Latin America.
Location Information: This position can be based in São Paulo, SP.
- Manages day-to-day activities within designated supplier relationships for existing suppliers in their assigned categories.
- Manages service level and quality complaint resolution as required for existing supplier base.
- Identifies, communicates, and supports process improvements for materials or services in assigned areas and with key stakeholders as required.
- Uses TDC sourcing processes and tools to effectively manage assigned sub-categories.
- Responsible for executing sourcing strategies and savings projects within assigned sub-categories.
- Acts as second line of defense in expediting orders to ensure adherence to contracted delivery terms and investigates and resolves problems as required.
- Identifies alternate suppliers and/or alternate materials/processes and drives approval process.
- Owns contract process for assigned category. Responsibility for ensuring contracts within the category are updated, accurate, and uploaded in the required contract system.
- Responsible for financial reporting of savings projects and headwinds. Manages the tight materials process to ensure security of supply.
- Supports Ecolab’s quality systems through engagement with suppliers to work toward successful corrective action resolution and continued quality.
- Relevant experience (in Direct / Indirects Materials) in recognized companies.
- Strategic procurement experience à developing strategies for the next 3 - 4 years.
- Academic Background: Business Administration or / and Engineering.
- Functional and techinical skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.