Descrição da Vaga
Procurement Coordinator - Paper & Board Feedstock Latam
Location: São Paulo – Brazil
There has never been a more exciting time to be working in Procurement when you consider the sheer scale of what we are seeking to do in doubling the size of the business whilst reducing our environmental impact.
As Unilever Procurement adapts to the ever dynamic business environment, we will need to be agile in order to continue our track record of delivery in contributing to the top and bottom line. Inevitably, given the consistent and high quality of our delivery over the past few years, we will be asked to continue this rate of performance and indeed go over and above this standard to ensure the value provided is further enhanced across the scope of our remit.
As well as ensuring that we are best in class in delivering the basics, we also must look to the future and continuously evolve to meet the needs of our changing environment - reinventing ourselves for sustained competitive advantage. And of course, we are only half of the picture. Our suppliers are at the heart of everything we do. We need to work more closely than ever with suppliers to co-create sustainable practices and bigger and better innovations.
This places great demands on the skills and expertise of all of us as Procurement professionals.
* Support the development and implementation of the paper & board feedstock strategy in Latam in close cooperation with the global procurement feedstock Manager and the local market procurement teams in Brazil, Argentina & Mexico.
* Research, follow, analyse and prepare supply market insights (eg. supplier capacity, price trends, cost drivers, supplier financial health, acquisitions & disposals, material flows)
* Identify opportunities for value creation in feedstock (intervention in the purchase chain, profit model, optimisation & simplification, innovation, quality & sustainability)
* Assist & drive key value projects identified.
* Follow market conditions, price trends and support the price forecasting exercise for the region.
* Support Procurement Teams on presentations and updates for internal and external audience
* Become fully operational and actively use e-sourcing tools (e-RFIs, e-RFQ, e-tender & develop e-tender documents as needed).
* Analyse supplier responses and prepare summary reports for team discussion and decision making
* Support the Paper & Board team on the supplier relationship management and performance measures.
* Understand the Paper & Board technologies.
* To ensure the satisfaction of Unilever's internal customers with the services provided by the procurement organization
* University degree
* Experience in procurement ideally in FMCG
* Previous experience in packaging would be a plus
* Ability to work with MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
* Fluent English and Spanish
* A pragmatic attitude and a high degree of independence
The Employee will report to a Hiring Manager located in France. The interviews are going to be in English.