Descrição da Vaga
Hortolândia ou São Paulo
Why this role matters
Perform the management of both reactive root-cause analysis (RCA) and
proactive trend analysis
* Communicate and coordinate with concerned parties through the Problem Management process
* Prevent re-occurrence of Incidents and minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
Overlook the Known-error database
What you’ll be doing:
* Analysis and reporting of incident trend data to identify and eliminate root causes.
* Managing RCA between technical teams.
* Ownership and management of problem records.
* Coordinate with the internal Subject Matter Expert (SME) teams to guarantee assigned resources to work on Problems.
* Follow up with appropriate SMEs to complete both corrective and improvement actions defined during RCA.
* Assure known-errors are properly recorded.
* Production of statistics and reports to demonstrate performance of the Problem Management process.
* Follows ITIL framework.
* All mandatory training performed.
* Timesheets are up to date and input as required.
* Provide analytical and innovative input to daily work to support tasks as well as support negotiations.
* Contribute to the development and implementation/improvement of policies and procedures.
* Ensure operational procedures are in place, maintained and followed as appropriate.
* May involve liaising with internal, external and third party suppliers.
* Personally participate in and contribute to BT wide professional community activities where applicable e.g. knowledge sharing, best practice within BT and external industry.
* Ability to affect the business by influencing decisions through advice/quality of work produced by self/others.
* Able to maintain a reputation for quality and delivery of their expertise to the business.
* Understands and meets customer needs
* Manages the Problem tickets with an eye to proper closure allowing for the best RCA possible
* Looks for ways to improve processes
* Works with team mates
We need to see in our Cv:
May have a bachelor degree qualification (engineering/science) or has served a
technical apprenticeship and/or obtained NVQ and/or further education
technical qualifications (i.e. HND).
* ITIL Foundations V3 certificate
* Any English Speaker qualification (TOEFL, OXFORD, TOEIC, etc.)
* COBIT certificate (not required but a plus)
- Good understanding of procedures and application of procedures and concepts within own subject area (and understanding them in the context of the business).
- Experienced and competent in own area.
- Good understanding and practice of Problem Solving techniques (5 Whys, Fishbone, Kepner-Tregoe, etc.).
- Network (LAN, WAN, Wireless, IPT, etc.) end user support (not required but a plus).
- Experience with the most common ITSM tools available in the market (BMC, Service Now, CA, HP)
- Shares own expertise with others.
- Provide guidance and support to others. Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Has developed specialist knowledge in one area.
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and non-standard activities. Interprets client needs, assessing the full requirements.
- Identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.
- Awareness of internal/external business issues and best practice in own discipline which is then applied to own role.
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data and can take a broad perspective to problems and spot new, less obvious solutions. Manages own time to meet agreed targets.
- Adapts information/style to the audience, explaining difficult issues clearly, to establish consensus and gain agreement.
Job function: IT, Systems and Security
Working pattern: Standard
Closing date: Ongoing