Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is seeking an experienced Print Designer to join the Products department's Style team. You will report to the Fashion Design Supervisor and in your day-to-day work side-by-side with the Designers and the print suppliers.
Prior experience developing exclusive all-over and placed prints. The ideal candidate is highly talented and creative and values high-quality drawings and diverse illustration techniques.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Research Macrotrends and prints trends
- Create moodboards suggesting all the prints for the collections
- Design and rapport the all-over and create placed prints
- Lead the process for prints approval with the suppliers and the Style Team Supervisor
- Source new suppliers for Digital Printing
- Experience: +5y
- Education: Fashion Design; Design; Fine Arts;
- Systems: Photoshop; Illustrator; Corel Draw; In Design; Millenium;
- Level of English: intermediate to advanced
- Highly creative and art lover
- Passionate for fashion
- Independent and proactive
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.