Descrição da Vaga
Are you an IT Technical Leader that can transform how an Enterprise uses the public Cloud? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact transformation projects that are technically broad and deep?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring Principal Solutions Architect to work with top-tier enterprise customers and their partners in transforming their enterprise IT landscapes. The Principal Solutions Architects engage with customers to understand their business drivers, assess application portfolios, design reliable and cost-effective cloud native architectures.
The Principal Solutions Architect works with a limited number of high-value enterprises and typically lead technology strategy across a broader team of cross functional resources within an enterprise account. The Principal Solutions Architect partners with the account managers, owning the technical aspects of an account, and the corresponding executive relationships (e.g. CTO, CIO, Architects, etc.). In addition, the Principal Solutions Architect should have the ability to take on mentoring new members on the team or other groups based their area of depth and expertise.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
* Engaging with C-level executives to define and execute on Enterprise cloud strategies.
* Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges.
* Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
* Assisting customers architect solutions on AWS leveraging cloud best practices.
* Establishing shared IT service centers for Cloud operations.
* Soliciting feedback from Enterprise customers and influencing future iterations of the AWS platform.
* Assist with cost/benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases/total cost of ownership studies for migration.
* Assist in defining migration roadmaps to AWS and driving buy-in across complex organization structures.
This role is a senior role in the Solutions Architecture organization at AWS. This role provides a unique opportunity to lead transformational change on large Enterprise customers in their journey to cloud.
- 15+ years of IT consulting experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications.
- Breadth of experience across the Enterprise IT in multiple of the following areas: Software design or development; Infrastructure architecture; Content distribution; Database architecture; Networking; IT Security; Data Center Operations; Enterprise Applications; Analytics
- Breadth of expertise in private and public Cloud Computing (i.e. AWS platform), technologies and architectural best practices.
- Expert level technical acumen, including the ability to understand the customer or partner IT landscape, identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles, ultimately influencing the adoption of AWS services in conjunction with business requirements.
- Expert level ability to understand the business domain of the customer or partner and the business problems the customer or partner is facing, with the intent to solve the business problems.
- Expert level ability to interact with senior leadership (e.g. CxO's) within a customer or partner organization.
Fluency in English
A Bachelor's degree; Masters/MBA degree.
Strong leadership capabilities, having the ability to communicate effectively with diverse set of customers or partners, across multiple disciplines.
Strong presentation and written communication skills; high degree of comfort with technical and Executive audiences.
Experience in architecting complex use cases leveraging AWS services and multi-vendor environment technologies
Demonstrated experience in managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
Have an understanding of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks and Enterprise IT management frameworks, identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET applications.
Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.