Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell is looking for a Pricing Sr. Advisor supporting Consumer Pricing for Brazil. The Advisor in the role will join the Consumer Product and Pricing team of the Client Solutions group. The successful candidate will:
Lead the monthly Cost Call the Ball meetings (CCTB), inform teams about impacts and signalize further cost changes based on product / commodities cost forecast.
* Inform cost movements month over month
* Size business impact based on cost changes
* Signalize cost goodness / badness based on cost forecast and/or product transition
Be the owner of the weekly Price Competitive Analysis:
* Release a weekly report with MODAL, Average of Minimum and Minimum prices analysis
* Identify and classify competitors price movements
* Revamp and relaunch the PWAPP analysis
Support the Price Proposal discussion and articulate pricing strategy for the entire portfolio in Brazil
* Ensure pricing strategy is aligned with PWAPP
* Check competitors 'price movement and propose price movements
* Release "Pricer" tool to finance team based on volume & product mix aligned with Merchandising
Together with the Products team, support back-end activities and analysis of a new product launch
* Deep diving on product structure and build an estimative cost of the new products
* Work closely with Service & Logistic team for the right warranty and freight cost identification
Check with PG and Procurement teams on rebate / special cost opportunities Perform proactive quality audits on cost tools (LCP, DRM, etc) to ensure cost information match with product offers
* Co-work with Product & Merchandising teams to maintain track of general offer changes
* Report and become accountable of proper corrective actions are taken
* When needed, engage on the investigation and solving of any cost/pricing issue