Descrição da Vaga
Barry Callebaut has an opening for a Pricing Coordinator. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, engaged, organized self-starter with strong analytic and technical skills. Demonstrates the ability to exercise a high level of independent judgment, decision-making, accuracy, creativity and initiative. Responsible for analyzing and developing both current and future chocolate pricing. Candidates should possess a background in data analysis as well as advanced knowledge of Excel and SAP.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities:
* Develop competitive and accurate pricing proposals to our sales team and customers by using existing pricing models, market intelligence and additional input from all internal and/or external stakeholders
* Understand the cocoa market fundamentals and gather in-depth knowledge of all steps and components of the chocolate manufacturing process in order to improve the pricing process
* Continuously evaluate profitability of existing business and develop margin simulations and alternative proposals based on our manufacturing footprint, tax benefit and cost component impact for any future business opportunities
* Develop and manage effective and analytic reporting tools to support the BU and the organization’s needs
* Actively manage pricing driven projects and participate in projects impacting the pricing team
* Daily data management in SAP in close collaboration with the Sales team of the accounts in our portfolio (e.g. customer info, channel, discount, price list)
* Coordinate monthly price picking activity for evaluating competitors pricing positioning
* Evaluate scenarios of channels discounts, agent fees and other commercial discounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through some years of experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is highly desired; Food industry knowledge is a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic team member able to be flexible and adaptable to changing business and organizational demands and priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with various levels of staff and management within company
- Ability to manage multiple projects with efficiency and effectiveness, and complete projects with a high level of accuracy
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (lookup tables, pivot tables, what if analysis, etc.)
- Fluent English and solid knowledge of SAP