Descrição da Vaga
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company's brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Price Pack Architecture Lead
Mondelēz LA operates as a Category led business model organisation responsible for the Categories of Chocolate; Biscuits; Gum & Candy; and Cheese, Grocery & PBs.
The Categories lead the development and implementation of strategies for the growth of the total business, which includes managing the P&L.;
The LA Strategic Pricing PPA Manager is part of LA SIA Function. This role is critical to drive better business decisions based on appropriate Price & Pack levers to drive GR, NR, Share, OI & Margin growth.
This position is to enable the category leadership team (Marketing, Category Insights, Finance, Sales) to shortlist opportunities for implementation to drive topline & bottomline growth.
The LA PPA Manager is responsible to lead PPA analysis for the category covering broad range of Price & Pack levers, identify Pricing / Pack size opportunities & provide recommendations for major country x brand priorities for implementation in short term and long term 4-2-1s.
- Provide Package Size insights and recommendations to provide PPA growth.
- To provide pricing recommendations to drive margin growth.
- To provide long term planes to growth through price package.
- To support innovation by providing price and pack size recommendations
- Minimum. Bachelor's Degree (Technology, Engineering, Statistics or Math)
- Master degree preferred.
- Fluent English.
- Desirable Portuguese and Spanish language proficiency.
- Relevant working knowledge in an insights field, with advanced analytics. Preferably at an analytics agency, CPG or FMCG company.
- High analytical skills and wisdom/judgement to evaluate and improve delivery
- Strong knowledge of advanced analytics methods (Conjoint methodology, Pricing analytics, forecasting simulators)
- Able to synthesize data from different sources into a well-structured story with clear implications
- Has very good understanding of Pricing concepts – Price elasticity, demand & supply theory, role of pricing in relation to other marketing mix sales drivers
- Good interpersonal, intercultural and communication / influence skills
- Self starter, comfortable working remotely and strongly influence & work with others in multiple locations
- Worked with Market research data sources (retail measurement, Brand Health Trackers and consumer & shopper panels; assessment of data quality)
- Effective management skills to develop team and lead/contribute to project management of custom projects.
- Competent in all standard PC packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Cross-country knowledge, demonstrated ability to work across cultures, and in remote teams
- Knowledge in working with advanced statistics
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!