Descrição da Vaga
e-Core is one of the best places to work in Brazil (IT & Telecom) since 2008 according to GPTW's annual report. Understand why.
We are proud of our strong global team of smart and talented individuals committed to delivering high-quality work. Based in Porto Alegre and with offices in São Paulo (BR), Florida (US) and New York (US), we are one of the seven global application support centers for Atlassian products.
e-Core and Atlassian are growing and there are a lot of opportunities to work with a broad range of exciting products and technologies like: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Trello. In addition to that, let's not forget about the amazing teams: Imagine working in a multicultural environment collaborating with people from all over the world - Austin, San Francisco, Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney and more!
When Atlassian's customers such as NASA, Tesla, Apple and Blizzard need a solution, there is you to help. This role is part of our Enterprise Support team, which is focused on providing the advanced support and product expertise to Atlassian's largest customers. You will be a senior support engineer providing technical solutions and aiming for the greatest customer satisfaction.
You can learn more about our work environment at e-Core in this video and about the Premier Support role in this one.
During your day as a Premier Support Specialist you will:
* Interact with our largest and most sophisticated customers to solve their problems, digging into complex issues;
* Perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting across one-to-many Atlassian products;
* Receive on-boarding training to make you a specialist in one to many of our products, system technologies, and network technologies.
* Participate on the growth of support capabilities, capacity, and quality for our customers;
* Lead and participate in customer facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details;
* Be part of a team ensuring we have customers for life.
As a Premier Support Specialist you:
* Relevant experience in support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community;
* Have understanding of operating systems (e.g. Linux, OS X, and/or Windows)
* Have understanding of networks and relevant technologies, including proxies, load balancers, LDAP, Active Directory, SSL, etc.
* Have understanding of application server technologies (e.g. Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere, JBoss, etc.)
* Can troubleshoot Java web applications in enterprise environments (including analyzing thread dumps and heap dumps);
* Are not scared of challenges;
* Are a combination of passion and persistence;
* Set high standards for yourself and your team;
* Are always improving yourself and our customer's experiences.
Home office twice a week (optional).
Experience with reading and debugging the source code of Java applications is a plus.
We consider an additional positive if you have experience with Atlassian products.
Language: We are a Brazilian company. This description is written in English because English is an essential skill for this role. Also, because foreign candidates are very welcome to work with us!