Descrição da Vaga
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
As a Platforms Specialist you will plan, lead and manage projects supporting clients to extract the optimum usage from Google Marketing Platform products. These projects will include custom solution-covering system integrations, API usage, data analysis, technical feasibility analysis, assistance on business pitches, product implementations and best practices guidance. With a entrepreneurial spirit, you will work on multiple projects concurrently, either independently or on small teams. You will help customers with product configuration and business process improvement, combining your deep understanding of Google Marketing Platform products to provide high-quality solutions.
You have a passion for managing relationships, specifically cross-functionally and with our clients to provide Google-calibre client service. You have technical aptitude and in-depth industry knowledge to persistently explore and uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios. As the technical, functional and industry expert, you will meet and exceed clients' expectations by proactively providing them with solutions that will have a major impact on their business on an on-going basis. Activities will include: accelerate feature adoption, accelerating cross product usage and leading workshops/product audits.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Support and partner with the sales team, in order to provide feasibility analysis to pitches and opportunities.
- Find opportunities and develop new project with clients to increase their usage, results and fidelity of the platforms.
- Support clients to implement advanced and beta features of the platform.
- Provide high quality services to onboard new clients helping them setup the platforms as fast and easy as possible, offering workshops, training, tags implementation and reporting consultancy.
- Manage reactive client issues sent to Technical Services Associate teams and act as a point of escalation when support teams need assistance.
* BA/BS degree in Systems Engineering or Computer Science, related degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in roles that had a direct contact with the client, internal and/or external (e.g. technical consulting, pre or post sales support, sales engineering, support, help desk, etc.).
* Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, tailor them for non-technical audiences and present confidently.
* Ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced and changing environment.
* Excellent analytical skills with a creative approach to problem solving.
* Ability to speak and write in Spanish fluently and idiomatically.