Descrição da Vaga
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Support the growth of DoubleClick and Google Analytics 360 for key accounts, through analysis of data. Also serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven recommendations and dashboards that align and supports client's business and marketing objectives.
- Develop custom recommendations that consolidate multiple client data workflows to reflect a unified view of the customer.
- Collaborate with the team to educate and train clients/agencies on how best to implement and optimize DoubleClick and Google Analytics.
- Understand business growth trends, identify opportunities, and secure client renewals.
* BA/BS degree in Statistics or equivalent practical experience.
* 2 years of experience in an analytical role for a consumer web company.
* Experience in working with data to identify trends and patterns, and making recommendations in a client-facing environment (e.g. consulting, digital marketing, business intelligence, etc).
* Experience in web analytics, including KPI definition, tag planning and implementation, user experience analysis, campaign measurement, media performance, conversion funnels, a/b testing and attribution.
* Demonstrated familiarity with digital marketing platforms (Analytics, DMP, DSP, Search Bid Manager, Adserver, DCO, A/B Test, Attribution, Online Surveys, Tag Manager, etc) as well as with business intelligence tools and data warehouses.