Descrição da Vaga
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
New Product Solutions is the link between Google’s Product and Sales organizations. We turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of Google’s advertising products and the web. We partner with Sales team members in building the strongest commercial strategy, and we equip customer-facing Googlers with essential product expertise. We are fascinated by all things digital and passionate about shaping the quickly evolving world of online advertising.
- Provide detailed account analysis and ensure advertisers are satisfied with their programmatic goals. Advocate Programmatic Buying both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships to serve as a trusted partner with our agencies and their clients.
- Be accountable for DoubleClick goals for selected agency groups and advertisers. Help agencies create new business models by leveraging DoubleClick programmatic solutions.
- Empower and enable agencies to sell and service DoubleClick's media buying solutions for their customers.
- Build and implement strategic account and business plans to drive programmatic technology adoption through DoubleClick platforms.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of experience in a sales role, in technology and digital marketing.
* Experience in building relationships at C-levels with agencies and advertisers.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience with programmatic buying and selling technologies
* Knowledge of DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Exchanges.
* Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity, manage competing priorities and exercise judgment in a dynamic environment.
* Knowledge of DoubleClick and other Google suite of products.