Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Planning and Control Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead, motivate and develop the PH Controlling Team;
- Lead the execution of financial planning cycles and nurture a culture of high quality analysis and financial reviews, in alignment with Global/Regional/LocalStakeholders and assumptions;
- Secures that Controlling strategy and best practices are being lived;
- Engage with the Controlling Management Team to enhance all processes that could impact directly or indirectly it area of responsibility;
- Engage with stakeholders and team members to assure the needed business insights to enable effective planning and steering;
- Lead the preparation of monthly reports for management and adhoc financial analysis as demanded by the business;
- Motivate and guide the team, securing the delivery of objectives even w4hen dealing with complexity and Ambiguity;
- Nourish a culture of increasing knowledge transfer within the controlling community.
Who you are
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economy or similar, MBA (desirable);
- Relevant work experience in pharmaceutical industry with exposure working with commercial and marketing teams Skills & Competencies;
- Relevant work experience in Controlling, Accounting, Finance and Tax;
- English, fluent spoken and written;
- Portuguese, fluent spoken and written;
- Ability to work autonomously, with minimal supervision, selfestablishing structured and organized methods to secure efficiency and quality;
- Strong presentation and communication skills, comfort around senior management;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge Office Package (focus on Excel and PowerPoint);
- desirable knowledge in SAP, BW.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo