Descrição da Vaga
Role & objective
- principal point of contact for Commercial Team and Business Marketing Managers •ensures that Market embraces/ embeds financing into M2O process/ Winning Go2Market Proposition(s)•The Customer Finance Specialist drives origination, structuring and execution of financed deals (incl. LSP/ MES)
Reporting line: reporting line to CEE Head of Solutions and Philips Capital
- pro-active lead identification and origination of financed deals•structuring and execution of financed deals•develop local financing partnership(s) with relevant local and international financing institutions•execute credit risk assessment for on balance sheet financed deals and manage the on balance sheet portfolio•training of Commercial Team and BMM’s in relation to financing tools and solutions (incl. new business development)•closely follow the development in the market and adapt, adopt and improve financing solutions where needed•close cooperation with the Center sof Expertise and share best practices & lessons learned across Markets•prepare PC reporting of Market
- financed volume sales and order intake and pen rate•delinquency rate
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Create impact in business growth, supporting the vision of Philips to influence people's lives and provide the best financial solutions to customers
You are responsible for
- Design financial instruments to offer in a combined solution with equipment.
- Offer to the customer all the financial alternatives to complete the economic offer.
- Support the commercial team to gather all the financial information needed from the customer to prepare the financial binder.
- Develop local financial strategies with banks and other institutions to offer competitive solutions to customers.
- Design business models and prepare comprehensive project budgets.
- Negotiate financing agreements and prepare internal signing approval with senior stakeholders
- Identify and develop new financing programs and solutions with financial partners
You are a part of
Multidisciplinary team that seeks the best financial solutions for the business. supporting the Philips commercial structure in order to provide financial advice to clients and support business growth.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or any related career
- MBA or Post graduate degree
- Process oriented
- Understanding capacity of financial instruments and financial solutions
- Proven experience in financial advisory in major investments
- Advanced in English
- Highly communicative, customer oriented, problem solving skilled and team player
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/Philips Chronic Disease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .