Descrição da Vaga
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Pharmaceutical Risk Analyst (Latin America Region) - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Strengthen and support Regional Security Director's (RSD) activities to protect Sanofi's medicines and fight against counterfeiting within LATAM region.
- Provide support in the analysis of illicit trafficking and activities impacting Sanofi medicines;
- Support and develop the coordination between the different actors involved in Latin America region;
- Support local authorities initiatives focused on strengthening legislation against illicit medicines;
- Collect data and initiatives from the Region affiliates and merge in the preparation of regular reports/statistics;
- Coordinate all RSD's actions and owned events;
- Support the RSD in his daily job.
- Master degree in Pharmaceutical faculty, Medical Science or Law, Political Sciences or International Relations;
- Min. 1 year experience/equivalent knowledge in regulatory environment governing safety and risk management activities in public or private sector, preferred;
- Good knowledge of the problem of counterfeit medicines in the World and generally in geopolitics, crime fighting, and Latin America region;
- At least basic knowledge in Pharmacovigilance, preferred;
- Work with external and internal business partners to gain insight into the activities, processes, hazards, and risk prevention mechanisms for each task;
- Previous experience using computerized information systems and standard application software (Windows, MS Office);
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Must read, write and speak fluent English;
- Spanish language abilities desirable (at least in reading and writing).
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life