Descrição da Vaga
Microsoft Services is looking for a Premier Field Engineer (PFE) with hands-on, technical supporting experience with Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. As Microsoft's CRM Premier Field Engineers, we play a vital role in supporting the operation and future client plans for their CRM environments. PFEs deliver a combination of Designated Support Engineers (DSE) and transactional services to enterprise clients.
We are seeking self-motivated individuals that have a real passion for technology and continued technical growth. Do you love the idea of providing industry leading support services to clients to prevent problems and improve the overall health of their Dynamics CRM environments? Are you motivated by being part of a collaborative, team environment that focuses on working in complex and technically challenging scenarios? If so, we are looking for you to join our CRM PFE team.
* 5+ years of experience in technical support in an enterprise environment
* 5+ years CRM experience with strong understanding of CRM customizations.
* Current and deep Windows Server and Active Directory experience.
* Demonstrated technical competence with Active Directory, Platform Technologies and infrastructure services
* Experience with client operating systems, through Windows 10.
* Strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with customers (up through top executive levels) and internal Microsoft Teams on technical and mission critical issues.
* A 4-year technical degree or equivalent work experience
* Experience with SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Reporting Services a plus.
* Skills in any of the following: PowerShell, Exchange and Outlook, Web debugging tools, and Visual Studio
* Good working knowledge of Windows Server, Identity Management, Security, and Client Technologies
* Experience with CRM apps on Android and iOS
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.