Descrição da Vaga
Microsoft Services is looking for a Premier Field Engineer (PFE) with hands-on, technical support experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions. As Microsoft’s AX Premier Field Engineers, we play a vital role in supporting the operation and future customer plans for their AX environments. PFEs deliver a combination of Designated Support Engineers (DSE) and transactional services to enterprise clients and partners.
We are seeking for self-motivated individuals that have a real passion for technology and continued technical growth. Do you love the idea of providing industry leading, support services to clients in order to prevent problems and improve the overall health of their Dynamics AX environments? Are you motivated by being part of a collaborative, team environment that focuses on working in complex and technically challenging environments? If so, we are looking for you to join our AX PFE team.
Do you meet the following requirements?
* Expertise in Dynamics AX deployment, administration, integration and troubleshooting.
* Familiarity with tools and techniques related to development, maintenance and upgrades for Dynamics AX.
* Knowledge of Sharepoint, IIS, DNS, Exchange Server and Active Directory as it relates to implementations of Dynamics AX.
* Experience in SQL Server database, SSRS and SSAS administration and security. • Experience with monitoring tools such as Trace Parser, Performance Monitor and Query Profiler.
* Five years plus of experience on:
* Systems development, network operations and software support.
* Infrastructure sizing, upgrades and maintenance.
* I.T. consulting services.
* Industry experience with Microsoft products.
A 4-year technical degree or equivalent work experience, plus 5-8 years of experience in technical support in an enterprise environment are required. You will also need strong technical writing and analytical skills; and the ability to effectively communicate with IT executives and internal Microsoft Teams to resolve critical issues.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.