Descrição da Vaga
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only
fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital
solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the
passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil
and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more
efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint
and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE,
the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and
reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-
how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the
spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The professional that BHGE is seeking for will be responsible for evaluating
Oil and Gas projects as a reservoir engineer, and making economic evaluations
of the development feasibility of the project. As a consultant, he will
handles special projects, as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related earth science or equivalent, with minimum 10 years relevant work experience, or Master's Degree with minimum 5 years relevant work experience, or PhD with minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
* Demonstrate strong background and experience in numerical reservoir simulation (Black Oil, Compositional, Thermal), material balance, decline curve analysis, PVT and SCAL data analysis.
* Proved experience in water and gas flooding studies and EOR methods and processes.
* Expert level in Petrel, Eclipse, CMG, IPM, Kappa, Fekete, MS-Office.
* Solid knowledge of well testing and pressure build-up and drawdown design and interpretation.
* Knowledgeable of Drilling and Well Completion, Artificial Lift, and Well Stimulation.
* Basic knowledge of new formation evaluation technologies in the O&G Industry.
* Must be keen to learn new technologies and workflows in reservoir engineering.
* Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team for the delivery of a specified scope of work.
* Works as consultant for Oil and Gas operator companies.
* Relevant oil company experience from an operator’s perspective is of great advantage.
* Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus.
* Good organizing, planning, and presentation skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Must be highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Good leadership and project management skills are a plus.
* Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
* Fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese would be a plus.
* Ability to travel 20-30% of time in LATAM.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by