Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Testing Engineering Advisor – Performance - Eldorado/RS
For more than 25 years, Dell has provided technology solutions to customers that improves their productivity, enhances their lives and meets their distinct needs. Located in Eldorado do Sul/ RS, Dell has framed its business around the customers it serves, from the world's largest and most demanding businesses and public sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, to consumers worldwide. At Dell, we promote an environment that thrives on innovation. To deliver effective solutions that meet customer challenges, Dell focuses on pivotal standards that drive future technology innovation.
Analyzes and conducts thorough quality-control tests to ensure that software operates properly, is defect-free, and meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. Documents and works to resolve all problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to leadership. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Interact with Business Partners and Software Development Architects/Analysts to support non-functional requirements definition for each specific application that would require performance assessment;
* Define and Create performance test specifications to assess the software and hardware performance as defined in the related requirements documentation;
* Create Performance test scenarios and performance test scripts;
* Identify and isolate performance issues and make recommendations;
* Participate actively and effectively on the defect tracking cycle;
* Perform performance tests executions and creation of performance reports.
Dell Brazil believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome.