Descrição da Vaga
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Performance Product Expert you'll have a strong business acumen and have worked within the media space. You excel at engaging with and influencing the various roles/functions within agencies/advertisers from Strategy, Planning, and Buying to the Executive, Digital and Analytical groups.
You anticipate how decisions are made, understand business issues for both the agency and their clients, and persistently explore fast, effective solutions. You're a persuasive, proactive, natural leader, a strong communicator and skilled at explaining complex issues.
You are highly organized and are comfortable with C-level executives, and have the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business. You're also particularly adept at developing close relationships internally and externally.
New Product Solutions is the link between Google’s Product and Sales organizations. We turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of Google’s advertising products and the web. We partner with Sales team members in building the strongest commercial strategy, and we equip customer-facing Googlers with essential product expertise. We are fascinated by all things digital and passionate about shaping the quickly evolving world of online advertising.
- Manage commercialization strategies and roll-out of performance products solutions to help secure new customers and expand our business with existing customers (including solutions, opportunity sizing, activation).
- Maintain accountability to strategic business goals, product adoption and partnership targets.
- Partner with Global Product Teams in order to leverage best practices.
- Connect new products/features with appropriate sales teams and customers and ensure customer feedback is appropriately incorporated.
- Plan and implement all initiatives and programs for maximum impact with minimal disruption to the sales team, working with marketing, regional teams, and product management.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of experience in digital advertising sales, product marketing or product management.
* Experience in client-facing roles.
* Project management experience.
* 4 years of experience with digital media.
* Strong knowledge of Google’s product offerings and market positioning.