Descrição da Vaga
Performance Marketing at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are reinventing the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Your role is to drive massive growth for QuintoAndar. To do this you will bring our performance marketing strategy, performance marketing team and impact to an entire new level, wowing us (and our customers!) with your ideas and execution.
Key responsibilities for the Performance Marketing Manager:
- Drive traffic growth; determine aggressive targets and achieve them
- Build a comprehensive funnel strategy to drive this growth, constantly optimizing all existing channels (mobile/desktop, online/offline, paid/organic) and strategies.
- Organize and lead the Performance Marketing team, managing their performance and development
- Be jointly responsible for the CAC of both sides of the marketplace (with product team).
- Constantly test and explore new channels, growth ideas + growth hacking opportunities.
- Work alongside the product and the communications team to define a variety of new marketing strategies: content marketing, influencer marketing, branding, offline.
- Coordinate listing syndication to online classifieds. Invest time in understanding each classified so that your team can optimize them and prioritize their role in overall growth.
- Deliver consistent reporting and analytics to determine performance of programs and channels and recommend changes.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You are a numbers person. This could be in your degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Math) or related quantitative professional experience (consulting, banking, quantitative marketing). We will test for it.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience, of which 2+ years experience in performance marketing or growth hacking in a high-growth environment.
- You communicate really well. You know how to express your ideas and campaigns in a very clear and concise way.
- You think outside of the box and are never constrained by the status-quo. You don't rest until you find a solution.
- You are a pragmatic, data driven and a problem solver.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* Competitive salary package.
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
* Fuel or public transportation allowance.
* Good health
* Dental plan (optional)
* Life insurance
* Children Allowance (Daycare)
* Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
* This position offers relocation's package (according to our internal policy)
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)