Descrição da Vaga
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
Performance Marketing Intern responsibilities at QuintoAndar
- You'll be part of the Marketing & Growth team, help us leverage existing and emerging distribution channels and optimize all steps of our conversion funnel.
- You'll be responsible for at least one of our online marketing channels. We expect you to guarantee the growth and efficiency from your marketing channel.
- Need to clearly understand each stage of QuintoAndar's conversion funnel.
- Track efficiency of your marketing channel with data numbers, so that you can understand user behavior and enhance channel growth and efficiency. Numbers, numbers, numbers: WHY are you following that path?
- Along with the head of performance marketing, provide clear insights for the definition of the marketing channel testing roadmap.
- Execute daily management and optimization activities and implement the channel roadmap.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- Current student obtaining Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, economics, or an equivalent field, with a graduation date between December 2018 and December 2019.
- Have availability to work 30h/week in São Paulo during 2018.
- Have very strong analytical skills.
- You are fluent in Portuguese and your English level is advanced.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
We will like you even better if:
- You know how to write code and/or have interest in learning more about technology.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* Good health and dental plan
* Life insurance
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
* Fuel allowance or public transportation card
* Subsidy to sports practicing
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people.
Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.