Descrição da Vaga
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
As our People Development Coordinator, you will:
- Be responsible for the Performance Review Process (support the objectives setting according to our OKRs), leading a performance culture, ensuring that the performance review cycle is measured qualitatively and quantitatively;
- Lead Development projects: 360 evaluation/assessments, engagement surveys and define strategies to fill the gaps
- Promote, design and develop programs for QuintoAndar teams
- Improve and monitor the career management and development processes
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because  we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and  if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This position is for our São Paulo office, at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you have:
- Deep working experience in HR
- Strong understanding of HR programs including development and performance review
- Plain capability to adjust your language according to each target and to each channel.
- Autonomy - this is why we are looking for an experienced professional. You WILL make important decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)