Descrição da Vaga
The Finance Operations team manages Google's cash transactions on a global basis and ensures that Google's incoming and outgoing cash processes are controlled, effective and efficient. As a member of this team, you'll find innovative ways to manage our complex set of transactions. You thrive on making processes more efficient and scalable, you work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations and you proactively minimize operational risk. Externally, you collaborate with our outsourcing partners and internally, you collaborate across the five areas of the Financial Operations team: Global Revenue Operations, Procure to Pay, Electronic Payment Services, Business Process Outsourcing, and Payroll.
The name Google came from "googol," a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Support and provide oversight of the payroll operational process for Latin America, which currently consists of paying employees accurately and on-time, meeting all compliance obligations, and answering employee queries.
- Partner with key stakeholders to evaluate, research, and resolve complex compliance or longer-term operational challenges that arise in order to reduce risk and improve the customer experience.
- Execute tasks and controls; perform variance analysis to support payment approvals, review and reconcile compliance filings, plan and execute on year-end processes manage responses to external audit requests and manage access to critical systems.
- Manage relationships with third-party payroll service providers in the region; facilitate regular meetings to review supplier performance against SLAs and KPIs and discuss highlights and challenges in the previous cycle.
- Manage, support, or provide subject matter expertise, LATAM perspective, and/or local stakeholder coordination on projects.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with Accounting, Finance, Tax and or Risk/Compliance principles.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in process improvement.
* Experience in project management and meticulous attention to detail.
* Ability to work collaboratively, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders, vendors and international teams.
* Effective leadership skills in coordinating cross-functional initiatives.
* Effective analytical, problem solving and spreadsheet skills.