Descrição da Vaga
Twitter is changing entertainment, as the fastest and most public way for networks, studios, syndicators, producers and talent to bring fans into the conversation surrounding real-time content. Increasingly, we’re bringing our users the live content as well.
Twitter’s Content Partnerships team is looking for a driven, creative and resourceful individual to join us in developing the strategies and best practices that will drive new and increased revenue streams, as well as the very best content, for Twitter. How do we serve partners to maximize reach, revenue and innovation via their relationship with Twitter? This the primary challenge of the role.
Your task: nurture relationships, expand Twitter’s footprint and influence in with Brazilian media organizations at senior levels across sales, marketing, social and business development. You should have a strong vision for the broad potential of entertainment and Twitter, while being focused on scalable impact and immediate, tactical opportunities that result in value and growth for Twitter.
The role requires superb partner management skills, proven evangelism chops and an aptitude for driving innovation and facilitating change. You must have direct, hands-on experience in entertainment and an ability to “talk the talk” with traditional entertainment players. You should be a native and expert Twitter user. You should thrive in environments that are uncharted and ever-evolving.
● Initiate, negotiate, structure and expand Twitter's holistic relationships with high-profile partners.
● Ensure that networks, studios, syndicators, producers, public figures and more are familiar with Twitter’s latest products and tools, as well as all revenue-generating offerings and competitive best practices.
● Collaborate internally with legal, sales finance, accounting, product and our sales team, to ensure that we are operating consistently, ethically and effectively across all stakeholders.
● Work closely with our sales teams to properly execute monetization strategies for our top partners through Twitter’s InStream commercial tools.
● Deep knowledge of the entertainment landscape, including significant and direct experience with media companies, ad agencies and emerging players in the space. This experience can be in ad sales/buying, marketing or social media management.
● Exceptional understanding of Twitter and social media’s impact on entertainment.
● Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, in person and in writing, to many different audiences, ranging from executives to talent––you are an evangelist at heart.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, collaborative and highly creative environment. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Ability to work under time constraints.
● Experience conducting data-driven analyses to drive your decision-making
● Mastery of Keynote, Google Docs and other analytical tools of business
● 8-10 years work experience (or equivalent), including significant entertainment industry experience