Descrição da Vaga
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you! Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Partner Training Program Manager, Americas.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. This role will be pivotal in supporting the training and enablement of AWS Partner Network (APN) which is the global partner program for AWS. It is focused on helping partners build a successful AWS-based business by providing great business, technical, marketing, and GTM support.
* Proactively collaborate with AWS Partner Organization and capture requirements in the region that can be developed into scalable training programs; be a voice for the partner managers in the region
* Engage APN channel partners at all Tiers, understand patterns in their knowledge gaps and provide thought leadership for proposed programs and curriculum.
* Analytical bent of mind to understand key trends in the region across the APN channel partner community, and working with the partner leaders in the region to establish programs, curriculum that will help drive customer satisfaction and partner revenue
* Roll out, execute & host global partner enablement programs in the Americas, localize if necessary
* Coordinate schedules for ILT events, manage event planning, working closely with partner team
* Enable internal staff to deliver content to partners (e.g. Train-the-Trainers)
* Build out frameworks, cadence of regional programs, communicate this to audience via marketing
* Host webinars, in cooperation with partner team
* Evaluate effectiveness and propose adjustments to programs to improve performance and ensure objectives are met
* Contribute to the increase the number of AWS certified and accredited partner individuals
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in learning and development or enablement-related position.
* Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
* Understand cloud technologies and distributed computing at a high level and relate back to curriculum
* Bias for action: ability to initiate new programs, obtain senior management buy-in and support.
* Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Proven track record of managing multi-faceted projects with the ability to drive through completion
* Comprehensive knowledge on data to provide analytics in making business decisions
* Ability to effectively work in a highly ambiguous environment and within cross-functional teams across the organization
* Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment.
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Ability to travel regularly
* Experience in sales enablement or organizational coaching.
* Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools.
* Experience in Partner or Channel enablement
* Experience in Tableau and Business Intelligence
* Technical background preferably in computer science, computer or electrical engineering