Descrição da Vaga
As a Partner Technology Manager, you'll be responsible for the the end-to-end relationship with our partners from on-boarding to optimization, and be the "voice of the partner" in feature prioritization discussions.
You will work closely with internal teams to create and streamline business and operational processes, develop detailed documentation and process diagrams, assist partners with their questions and concerns, and increase the overall efficiency of how we implement our products.
You'll resolve challenges, using your analytical, operational and technical skills to the Google Partners team. You will also influence product strategy, develop scalable product tools, assist with on-boarding new partners, manage vendors and provide technical implementation services to key partners.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Support and understand our partners and how their data is structured. Consult with them on the best way to integrate with Google.
- Provide technical support, troubleshoot, escalate, and respond to product support requests from Google partners and/or partnership teams.
- Leverage internal tools, logs and data to identify/troubleshoot issues.
- Act as liaison for our partners and internal Product/Engineering and Development teams by establishing operating processes, and providing ongoing communications. Suggest new products, usage, and features to Product and Engineering teams.
- Learn and build expertise in new processes, operational tools and tracking applications. Compile, analyze, and report on relevant partner or support Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Drive optimizations and seek improve tool/process improvements.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working in a project management capacity, building relationships and working cross-functionally.
* Ability to speak and write in English and either Spanish, French or German fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working with internet and database technologies.
* Excellent data analysis skills with query languages (e.g. SQL).
* Effective analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.