Descrição da Vaga
Do you like helping partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to help partners utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as the leading cloud computing platform?
As a Partner Solutions Architect focused on ISVs within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS and Amazon CloudFront) across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners and assist technically in projects.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a strategic member of the AWS Solutions Architect team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our managed ISVs. This includes:
* Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide.
* Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform.
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
* Share partner and customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
* Capture and share best-practice knowledge for deploying, running and managing solutions on AWS with AWS communities.
* Contribute to AWS’ strategy and understanding of the market
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
* Experience working with end user or developer communities.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English and Portuguese within technical and business settings.
* BA/BS degree preferred. Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus
* The right person will possess 10+ years of IT development or implementation/consulting experience in the software or Internet industries and demonstrate an intermediate understanding of applications, server technology, and network security.
* Demonstrated knowledge in architecting, deploying, and the operation of solutions. Past experience working directly in customer implementations is highly desirable.
* The successful candidate will have spent at least 5 years of their career in customer facing roles with a proven record of earning trust as well as effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and in interactions with partner and customers.
* Ability to travel as required.
* Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
* Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
* Familiarity with common enterprise solutions from Microsoft and Oracle
* Previous experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
* Experience working with AWS technologies from a dev/ops perspective
* AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Past experience writing and publishing technical white papers is desirable.