Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The Partner management Advisor is responsible for supporting Intel and Dell relationship and strategy for Brazil with focus on Consumer & Small Business.
* Engage with Dell business stakeholders, identifying opportunities towards joint investment programs with Intel
* Evaluate program trends and provide analysis and recommendations to both, Dell team and Intel´s
* Play a trust-advisor and subject-matter role within Marketing organization around Intel OEM programs, guidance and investments
* Ensures marketing programs are designed and executed properly.
* Builds, present and approve co-marketing plans and ensures execution of programs in cooperation with segment marketing owners.
* Works toward mutual goals and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the partnership.
* Guide Budget Planner over Intel OEM related funds allocation and execution
* Ensures governance of co-agreed KPI performance, from information retrieval, formating and alignment between Dell and Intel
* Own recurrent engagement meetings (Quarterly Marcom plans, Intel funds allocation, Retail synch).
- Good presentation skills and customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of all Dell products and services.
- Experience analyzing market data and determining appropriate marketing/sales strategies.
- Experience with Program Management and relationship management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business or related area plus relevant work experience
- Fluent in English is required
- Customer first
- Analytical skills
- Planning e organizing