Descrição da Vaga
The Go-to-Market Advisor (GTM-Advisor) role is key to Microsoft's partner management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner Organization. The goal is to develop and execute on the Go-to-Market (GTM) plans to drive partner consumption on Microsoft products and services. The role will manage a set of partner facing external and internal responsibilities while working across Microsoft and the Partner organization to ensure that GTM plans are aligned to business goals and partner offerings. The GTM Advisor will manage co-marketing execution for top strategic partners including supporting recruitment across priority verticals. The seniority of the role evidences Microsoft’s deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial business relationship by working closely with partner leadership. The GTM Advisor represents Microsoft to the channel, communicates our strategy, sells our vision and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey. The outcome will be to create qualified leads and registered deals that will drive long-term revenue, cloud consumption and digital transformation through a set of GTM activities.
Develop Partner Go-to-Market (GTM) plans for Microsoft’s most strategic partners to drive Partner consumption of Microsoft products. Lead GTM Plan execution and Rhythm of Business for Partners within portfolio. Manage Partner co-marketing, co-selling and channel go-to-market strategies to drive joint pipeline and consumption for partners and Microsoft. Support top strategic partners by business model (ISV, PS, MSP, CD) recruitment across our priority verticals by delivering GTM consultations in the early sales cycle discussions.
* Collaborate closely with subsidiary field teams to ensure alignment with local vertical, solution and segment strategies for your partners’ solutions.
* Communicate Partner insights, GTM Plan activity performance, and recommendations for improvements.
* Promote Partner solutions on the Microsoft platform in all outbound and inbound marketing opportunities (i.e. campaigns, web, marketplace, social)
* Deliver ongoing market, trend identification, and competitive insights to the organization
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge.
* 8+ years of experience in product or channel marketing, partner channel development, business development, alliance management, through partner marketing in the technology industry
* Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
* Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
* Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
* Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
* Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
* Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
* Bachelor degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.