Descrição da Vaga
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to manage our relationships with the leading Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and technology / platform firms in Brazil and Latin America countries. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon Web Services as the technology platform of the future? As an ISV Partner Development Manager within Amazon, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 and so on) across AWS’s ISVs and their customers. Your responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with leading professional services firms and software vendors. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will assist in driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
* Work with existing field organizations to define and execute joint sales and go to market programs.
* Serve as a key member of the Partner Development team in helping to define and deliver the joint solution set and supporting collateral.
* Engage the partner’s field sales organization, ISVs and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
* Recruit ISVs accordingly to the AWS sales and industry strategy
* Develop business plans and set goals with quarterly business review to measure achievement x revisit plan
* Set a business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the AWS strategic direction.
* Assist ISVs partners in defining technical solutions that incorporate AWS services with the partner’s core offerings.
* Implement AWS strategy for ISVs and propose new disruptive models to grow ISV market in Brazil and Latin America countries.
* Set and manage revenue targets and work with the ISV and AWS sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
* Manage and close a pipeline of business associated with the named accounts.
* Execute the business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.).
* Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
* Position AWS for internal use by the ISV organization.
* Ensure that AWS is the Partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
* Understand and use salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems.
* Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
* The right person will possess 8 – 10+ years of ISVs, channel and business development and program management experience.
* Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
* Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
* Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
* Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired
* Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
* Fluent on Spanish and English.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **