Descrição da Vaga
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from searching to closing. We strive to contribute to a movement we call the ‘renting lifestyle’ - a world in which renters and property owners have the flexibility to move, to live abroad, to change cities, and be happier by living closer to work. To make this a reality, we focus on our mission of making the renting process “fácil e gostoso” for everyone involved.
Through intensive use of technology and design, we are reinventing the entire industry, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
What we are looking for:
The Partner Analyst (Agents Expert) will be responsible to keep the health of our agents' network (brokers and protographres).
In this position you will be the main point of contact in our Operations Team when the subject is brokers and protographres. This position will handle all the processes, informations, reports, KPIs and improvements to ensure the success and satisfaction of our partners on the daily activities.
The great challenge in this position is to guarantee our operational efficiency and scalability in a high paced environment.
At QuintoAndar You Will:
- Work with and lead a top-notch team that uses the best practices and tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve our operational efficiency;
- Propose, develop and implement improvements that are aligned with our operational strategy;
- Run the daily processes regarding brokers and protographres activities ensuring the quality standards;
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship between our team and the agents' network;
- Work with a collaborative mindset, always having in mind our company's goals;
- Follow-up all KPI's related to the agents network, and guarantee it´s healthy and performance;
- Be in charge of all agents' reports, including the quality of the information;
- Meet all targets of time and quality of your deliverables;
Please come talk to us if you fulfill these:
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Team player;
- Great implementation and follow up skills, someone who can set goals and meet/deliver them on a timely manner;
- People skills needed to handle multiple multicultural partners, drive their objectives, and push back diplomatically when needed;
- Independence. You WILL make important decisions;
- Willing to work from scratch ‘roll up their sleeves’ and support in building the new area structure;
- You have creative thinking and are searching for an opportunity to innovate and create from scratch;
- You be comfortable in a high paced environment;
- Like to handle numbers;
- Can organized poor defined and structured tasks, delivering excellence;
- You are analytic to ask the right questions and work collaboratively to come up with the solutions together with the team;
- You are organized and have intellectual curiosity to always dig for completely new solutions to solve problems;
We may like you even better if you:
- You've worked in a high-growth startup before.
- You're a native Portuguese speaker. Or you speak just like a native.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Good health and dental plan
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing
- Subsidy for daycare
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people