Descrição da Vaga
What You'll Do
Partner Account Manager will have direct partner responsibilities for selected partners in assigned territory. Candidate will be asked to stay up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services. Provide sales support for partners in assigned territory. Perform presentations for partners and prospects. Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned partners. 5+ years-related experience.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the Partner Organization team
Who You Are
* Pre-Sales experience
* Cisco Certifications are welcome
* Must be comfortable presenting to a group of people.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation skills
* Ability to work efficiently,and add value as a team member
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to solicit help from internal resources to solve an issue or accomplish a task
* Experience selling to government agencies
* Knowledge of competitors in key areas such as Voice, R&S, Security, and Data Center
* Market intelligence;
* Experience Service creation;
* Recruit and Develop new partners;
* Understand competition Channels program;
* Bridge between distributors and 2 Tier community;
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco!