Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is seeking an experienced and razor sharp Paid Media Lead to scale our customer acquisition efforts and increase conversion with our existing user base. You will report to the Head of Performance Marketing and operationally be in charge of planning, running and measuring all paid media efforts at AMARO.
The ideal candidate has previously worked at an eCommerce company or digital media agency in the areas of SEM, Display, Paid Social and Analytics. You have in-depth experience in the day-to-day structuring and running of paid media campaigns across channels and how to quantify and analyze those efforts.
This is a highly analytical role that requires a focused, self-reliant and results-driven individual who can excel under pressure.
- Be in charge of the day-to-day planning and running of paid media at AMARO
- Plan, structure and execute all campaigns across channels: across channels: search, display, video, social, retargeting, affiliate networks, direct affiliates, mobile
- Channel development: seek out new channels with high ROI that have yet to be exploited
- Make data-driven decisions based on attribution modeling: find patterns in customer conversion paths
- Utilize state-of-the art bid management software to optimize paid media campaigns against performance metrics
- Support growth initiatives within AMARO
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Experience with online media planning, performance marketing and analytics
- Exceptional work ethic and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to analyze data and make rational and data-driven decisions
- Previously managed a dynamic team of smart analysts and interns
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and pro-active
- Highly analytical and quantitative mindset
- Intellectually curious and able to learn quickly
- Passion for digital media, eCommerce and startups
- Excellent communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.