Descrição da Vaga
Are you passionate about working for one of the world's largest consumer goods companies?
We're looking for Pharmacist students available for managerial Internship, who will be offered a position in our Louveira plant and R&D.;
*This internship is for pharmacy students only.
As Pharmacist Intern, you will be responsible for:
* Improvements implementation as sampling traceability procedures.
* Layout and laboratory identification following company tools.
* Contributor of procedures review vs. current regulations.
* Develop trainings and qualify lab analysts in the new procedures.
* Responsible for standards solution expiration date validation.
* Documentation related to critical systems as air conditioner.
* Water and compressed air, considering ANVISA guides and regulations.
* Contributor of procedures review in quality and utilities vs. current regulations.
* Develop trainings and qualify areas impacted in the new procedures.
What we will offer you?
* Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
* Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
* Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment.
* Competitive salary package and benefits
We committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or vete
We're looking for:
* Students from faculty of Pharmacy
* Graduating between Jul, 2019 and December, 2020.
* Fluent in English
* Students that live in Louveira or cities nearby