Descrição da Vaga
Inside the Solution and Service Line for Digital Business Solutions (SSL DBS), We are now looking for a OSS Delivery Manager, are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery. As an Delivery Manager, you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit of resources and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
You will lead an organization of 10~25 employees with directly report and around 30~50 employees from off-shore centers indirectly reporting.
Delivery Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics, and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance and business positive impact.
Responsibilities for OSS Sub-domain:
- Accountable to ensure that defined service delivery in projects scope is execute on-quality, on-time, on-budget and on-scope. Secure customer is satisfied with the quality and outcomes of services.
- Be involved 50% of time (billable) inside projects (technically or mgmt) or pre-sales.
- Secure delivery machine and team is prepared to attend market demand: Capacity, Competence, and Cost Level.
- Secure the Services Transformation building effective delivery strategies and working with off-shored teams
- Support and Sign-off pre-sales initiatives securing right solution and feasible delivery plans
As a Delivery Manager you are responsible
- Develop Teams, Individuals and Organization to deliver assigned services
- Drive & Coach Continuous Improvements in WoW, Services Maturity and collaboration
- Drive & Coach Innovation and Competence leadership
- Coach & Drive Knowledge Sharing and Learning
- Active member of the SSL DBS Leadership Team
- Active contact with PDU and Regional teams to driver Strategic initiatives and improvements
- Bachelors or Master of Science in Computer Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Services Delivery and OSS Portfolio. Experience providing services to large telecom operators
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience and creating high performance teams
- Knowledge and experience in the OSS Domain: Network Management (Fault and Performance), Provisioning (Activation, Inventory, Orchestration, Ordering, Catalog), Assurance, Big Data/Analytics, Customer Experience Management
- Self-driven with excellent time and productivity management
- Good level of cultural awareness and its implications on communication.
- Ability to mentor and teach others.
- Attitude is characterized by "one Ericsson" and "Customer first"
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills. Fluent in oral and written Portuguese and English and have excellent writing and presentation skills
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society – a world leader in ICT. Our long-term relationships with every major telecom operator in the world allow people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
Our services, software, and infrastructure – especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud – are enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience, and capture new opportunities.
With approximately 115,000 professionals and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Forty percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our investments in research and development ensure that our solutions – and our customers – stay in front.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São Paulo || 21092
Req ID: 221806
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Manager, Pre-Sales, Technology, Engineering, Management, Sales