Descrição da Vaga
The Opportunity Manager drives complex and high-value deals in selected customer accounts in the Corporate Premier segment.
The Opportunity Manager partners with Microsoft Field Account Executives (AEs) to identify large/strategic deals in the territory and then in conjunction with Microsoft qualified partners, drives the opportunities to closure. Also, Opportunity Managers can support WWIS Account Executives and their accounts to drive strategic, complex deals to close.
1. Familiarize yourself with your Role Success Guide
2. Complete your required trainings
3. Understand V-Team roles & responsibilities
4. Read the Digital Transformation (DT) Playbook to understand how to start conversations with customers around the 4 DT pillars
5. Get Challenger Conversation certified
6. Improve technical selling for depth solution scenarios
7. Take 100-300 technical training 8. Understand Microsoft Selling Process (MSP)
1. Learn the customer´s business
2. Actively participate in the WW Territory Planning
3. Plan the entire customer journey to the cloud by leading a well orchestrated team approach to benefit the customer. Build and continually evolve customer plans
4. Get familiar with sales plays, including global Offers and Content
1. Create a Strategic Opportunity Sales Plan of must-win deals
2. Build a strong, trusted advisor relationship with customers aligned to strategic deals
3. With TCM, ensure opportunities have a partner attached & support partner-led co-sell activities
4. Maximize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities collaborating with Partner resources to present Microsoft?s Cloud value propositions
5. Assess the pipeline continually for any deal that will not produce the high-yield result anticipated
6. Ensure CRM is up to date per opportunity management standards & review MSX
1. Be accountable to secure strategic wins, aligned to commercial priorities
2. Manage key opportunities orchestrated with AE and TCM
3. Orchestrate the required resources (STU, LSS, partner, P-seller) to accelerate and close the opportunity
4. Leverage new OCP resources to engage with Partners (Build With, Sell With)
Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed quota by driving deals within a Partner ecosystem.
Expertise in solution selling techniques and selling cloud-based solutions.
Strong knowledge of the 3 Microsoft Cloud Solutions and their value proposition and differentiation.
Experience in building strong, collaborative customer relationships with line-of-business and technical roles.
Ability to navigate a customer through sales negotiations and technical presentations in person and remotely.
Solid knowledge of the business, customers, partners, Microsoft strategy and how they work together.
Able to qualify sales opportunities and position partners in the overall sales process.
Demonstrated business communication skills in the local language.
Passion for technology as an enabler for a company´s growth.
Complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Challenger, Holden, Krauthammer, etc.), extensive presentation skills, effective marketing tactics, negotiation, financial analysis, Line of Business applications sales experience, business process consulting or automation, CRM, Employee Performance Management (systems and processes). Bachelor degree: Required (Computer Science, similar information technology-related discipline or Business Administration); MBA desired.
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft