Descrição da Vaga
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The Operations & Logistics Manager role is a unique opportunity to have a measureable impact on your city through the growth and optimization of the driver population on Uber's platform. This is a critical role as you will be in charge of continually improving the rider experience through greater driver availability, while minimizing costs and streamlining processes associated with the supply side of our business. This data-focused role calls for a rare combination of analytical thinking and interpersonal ability to oversee relationships with a very valuable part of our business; our driver partners.
What you'll do
- Take a data driven approach to plan, analyze and implement driver and rider acquisition, engagement and re-engagement campaigns, to ensure superior rider and driver happiness.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with progressive timelines for completion.
- Product Improvement. Diligently search for bugs or new features which could improve a seamless driver and rider experience.
- Partner Relations. Oversee driver relationships, identify and resolve problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses for partner rewards.
- Be Resourceful and Take Initiative. Take ownership of Uber's growth in your city and do everything you can to support and enhance th quality of our services.
- Work closely with the subject of regulation - specifically helping the team to estimate the impact of new regulations that arise in the state of São Paulo
- auxiliate the team on the compliance of regulations that are already in place
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field.
- 4 years of Strategy Consulting, Engineering, Banking, Business Intelligence or similar background in a large business or of growing a startup.
- Stakeholder management between different functional areas, including Legal, Policy, Comms, Regional Ops, Marketing
- Creative problem solving to offer solutions to complex multi-area problems
- Model the impact of a given regulation on supply restrictions and pricing
- Project Management skills to ensure compliance from different areas in a given process
- Attention to details and document everything
- Ownership sense is essential to this role
About the Team
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market, while creating thousands of economic opportunities for drivers, and making transportation cheaper and more accessible for our riders.