Descrição da Vaga
Healthcare Global Services
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Support Services Delivery ; Services Operations providing analysis of the metrics to the regions. Partner with ASM’s to drive best strategy plan and provide daily operational support to field teams, including onboarding, training plan and operational metrics. Activities also may include labor and material productivity initiatives, and service delivery process administration.
* Overseeing purchase services, including ITP’s, helium and mechanical installation suppliers.
* Develop and implement service delivery processes, including service readiness and NPI’s.
* Lead process improvement initiatives, leverage team synergies and drive operational efficiency.
* Responsible for communications and corrective actions to meet or exceed Zone & LCT
Service Delivery goals including but not limited to:
* Tools & Test Equipment, Connectivity, Field Engineer Mobile Computing (FEMC), Field Modification Instructions (FMI's), Dispatches, Preventive Maintenance (PM), and Parts Inventory.
* Drive constant quality improvement using Lean Six Sigma tools and processes
Quality Specific Goals:
* Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position;
* Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
* Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
* Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
* Insure timely dispatch closure.
* Insure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed time frame;
* Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
* Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or engineering; or high school diploma and 2+ years’ experience with expense budget ownership in a field service organization, or in a process improvement/productivity role in an operations environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
* LEAN or Six Sigma experience.
* Prior GEHC experience.
* Understanding of the Field Sales/Service delivery processes.
* Ability to influence decisions with Service/Sales leaders.
* Strong knowledge of PC/Information Systems databases.
* Excellent facilitation skills.
* Demonstrated GE Leadership Values and Growth Traits.