Descrição da Vaga
About the position
The Operations & Logistics Analyst role is an unique opportunity to have a measureable impact on your city through the growth and optimization of the driver population on 99’s platform. This is a critical role as you will be in charge of continually improving the passenger experience through greater driver availability, while minimizing costs and streamlining processes associated with the supply side of our business. This data-driven role calls for a combination of analytical thinking and interpersonal ability to oversee relationships with a very valuable part of our business: our drivers.
You will work with data to monitor driver behavior and ensure efficiency through asset utilization, product improvement and supply-chain management. This role is ultimately responsible for making sure we have drivers on the road, where we need them, and when we need them, at all times.
- Analytics. Utilize driver data to understand driver behavior and areas for improvement in our driver communication, sign-up and incentive programs.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps with progressive timelines for completion.
- Product Improvement. Diligently search for bugs or new features which could improve a seamless driver and passenger experience.
- Partner Relations. Oversee driver relationships, identify and resolve problem areas for drivers, and negotiate with businesses for partner rewards.
- Driver Support. Lead the day-to-day issues of thousands of drivers on our system.
- Be resourceful and scrappy. Take ownership of 99's growth in your city and do everything you can to support and enhance the quality of our services.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field.
- 3 years of Strategy Consulting, Accounting, or Banking background with previous experience using data to lead and support business decisions.
- Excellent excel skills, SQL and some Python skills preferred.
- Experience overseeing market research and segmentation, and developing targeted customer acquisition and engagement strategies is helpful.
- Demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset. Startup "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
- Advanced level of English. Spanish a plus.