Descrição da Vaga
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from searching to closing. We strive to contribute to a movement we call the ‘renting lifestyle’ - a world in which renters and property owners have the flexibility to move, to live abroad, to change cities, and be happier by living closer to work. To make this a reality, we focus on our mission of making the renting process “fácil e gostoso” for everyone involved. Through intensive use of technology and design, we are reinventing the entire industry, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
As Operations Coordinator you will work in the teams that are ahead in the processes and relationships with the client (internal/external), creating simple and practical procedures, optimizing activities, deliveries and looking strategically at the scalability of operations. You will be able to work in the Customer Experience team (responsible for our client's experience in contact with us), the Rental Management team (the area that takes care of all the client's trajectory after the contract is signed) or the Field Operations team (responsable of all partner broker network processes and engagement). How?
* Creating and/or optimizing processes in the area;
* Supporting the structuring of strategies;
* Interacting with Product teams and other stakeholders;
* Introducing gaps and going after a solution;
* Analyzing and presenting results in the areas;
* Accompanying the productivity of the team through indicators and KPIs;
* Managing a team of team leads, analysts and assistants focused on achieving the goals of the area.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be advanced / fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
This position is for our São Paulo office at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
- It’s important that you are genuinely interested in our cause. The sense of purpose and ownership will be a strong force in your motivation and your genuine interest will help you succeed in helping us build a transformative solution.
- A relevant graduation;
- Strong analytical abilities - You have a burning desire to use data and analytics to change the world;
- Creative mindset - You are restless in the look out for new ideas;
- Holistic view - You embrace conflict of ideas and challenge the status-quo;
- Interpersonal Skills - You want no less than the big picture and do your stuff collaboratively.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* Competitive salary package.
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
* Fuel or public transportation allowance.
* Good health
* Dental plan (optional)
* Life insurance
* Children Allowance (Daycare)
* Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
* This position offers relocation's package (according to our internal policy)
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)